The Sad Truth About Employee Participation in Corporate Health & Wellness Today
- < 2% of companies using wellness programs have documented any cost savings.
- Insufficient objective evidence to definitively assess impact of workplace wellness and health outcomes and cost.
- Over 50% of large employers do not know their program ROI.
- Use of incentives to promote employee engagement is poorly understood.
- Stress is the #1 workforce risk issue, ranking above physical inactivity and obesity, according to the 2013/2014 Towers Watson Staying@Work Survey. However, only 15% of employers identify improving the emotional/mental health (i.e., lessening the stress and anxiety) of employees as a top priority of their health and productivity programs.
How HEC Increases Return on Investment 200-300%:
We replace counter-intuitive programs with
Knowledge2Action Events, Programs and Simple
SEE IT - DO IT - FIX IT ERGO-MOTION Changes to...
- Increase Participation Rate 10-20%
- Increase Engagement in Programs & Portals 10-40%
- Change Behaviors of 50% of Program Participants to Address Risk Factors
HEC has worked with 100 of the Fortune 500 companies, creating fun, functionally focused, onsite events and customized at-the-desk programs to to help employees live and work injury free.
With a network of over 700 certified and/or licensed professionals throughout the US and Europe, HEC is uniquely qualified to design and implement a variety of customized health and wellness programs to meet specific business goals.
Each case is unique but the problem is universal - we need to change the behavior of those at risk, without singling out specific employees.
How do we do that?
We make it fun. Employees want to participate and stay with the program.
Call Us To Explore Innovative Solutions
Donna DeFalco, President Health Enhancement Company